X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KKsuited
    started a topic reshoved on the three bet with AQ....oops

reshoved on the three bet with AQ....oops

Let me know if you can click on this. Played pretty well for most of this tournament, but blew off half my stack on a semi bluff that should have never been called, but was, he was behind and sucked out. Oh well that happens,

i had had been raising a lot in position. Guy to my left as getting tired of it, along with others. About 3 hands before this, I laid down 77 to a 3 bet. I had folded a couple other times to 3 bets in the last 45mins.

i felt like if he came over me again, I was shoving. 18bb shove. Too much and should have lived to fight for another day, or just bad luck running into KK?

http://pppoker.club/poker/api/share....321246&lang=en
    Last edited by KKsuited; 08-09-2019, 07:38 AM.

• KKsuited
    replied
    Originally posted by KKsuited View Post
    Apparently I had one too many glasses of wine. Looked at it again this morning and realize how horrible it was. Stinks to grind at it for several hours and then totally donk off your chips like that. I'd feel better if I completely bluffed them off. I think there were 71 entries and we were down to 19, with 10 making the money.

Less wine while I play next time.

That's the first real money MTT I've played in a long time and it was a lot of fun and good practice. Looking forward to playing much better next time.
    you are correct. I took Jonathan's advice on these type sites and only deposited money I'm fine with never seeing again. Since I can't play live anywhere in my area, I had to find some way to play for real money so I could practice. If I never actually get that money, I'll be ok. The play is much, much better than play money on Stars or similar site. There are actually some pretty large cash games on there, but I'm not even considering depositing that kind of money.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    I'm fairly certain that isn't a legit site. Be careful.

There is actually one legit poker site within the US borders and this site sorta stole their name.

It's called PURE PLAY POKER based out of San Fransisco.
    It's a point based system that pays real money. You can play for free and win real money or you can a pay a monthly membership.

The major difference is that they only pay I forget but I think it's like the top 1% cash and the rest win chips for the fake money poker end..
    They run about 5 tournaments a year for a seat to the WSOP ME.

I haven't played on there for a couple of years but I have pulled a couple thousand $ down.

My best WSOP ticket event finish was 6th but I still won some coin. So close!

There is something like $20,000 a week up for grabs.

They have been around I would say at least 10 years.

Whenever I played I bought the membership because I hate the ads. I think it's $25 a month.

• KKsuited
    replied
    Apparently I had one too many glasses of wine. Looked at it again this morning and realize how horrible it was. Stinks to grind at it for several hours and then totally donk off your chips like that. I'd feel better if I completely bluffed them off. I think there were 71 entries and we were down to 19, with 10 making the money.

Less wine while I play next time.

That's the first real money MTT I've played in a long time and it was a lot of fun and good practice. Looking forward to playing much better next time.

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    Your RFI size was far too big in my opinion.

It also caused problems because it improves your odds on a call. With 21bb I don't think you should be going any higher than 2.25bb so 4bb was far too big.

As played, I agree with Guido. If it was just the first jammer it is close because of the odds you've set yourself with your RFI size (if you'd gone smaller it would've been a more straightforward fold).

As soon as another player overcalls it's time for your hand to hit the muck.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    Why are you Open raise that big ?

vs the first jammer it is already a close fold unless he 3 bets widely

vs 2 allin player easy fold

Leave a comment:

Working...
X