Homework Error's by JL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homework Error's by JL

I tried to reconcile JonathanLittle ranges from Pre flop to river but I couldn't get it perfect without fudging some numbers.
    At any rate note that he missed some flushes on the river K2s K8s-KJs 58s 25s

Jump to the 27:20 mark where he talks about his flushes. https://floattheturn.com/pokercoachi...lay.php?id=168

His Range

I suppose he would have cleaned this up with a few more bluff hands. But if we listen thru past the 32 minute
    mark and hear where he talks about leading ranges, calling ranges and bluff catchers I get the sense that
    JonathanLittle butchered this up pretty good. Hopefully he will weigh in here to set me straight or discuss this further.

The range after I corrected it to included the flushes he missed

Last edited by kkep; 07-22-2019, 01:39 PM.

I tried to ask him about this and he basically blew me off.
    Aren't we paying for the Pro to get it right?

I gotta say that kinda has me steamed. Like WTF am I paying for here?
    Maybe the main attraction will be right each month or maybe not?

Comment

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      I mentioned it during a Little Coffee this morning. I don't think I have a direct email for him, just for support....

• Rainmaker314
      Rainmaker314 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think if you send the email to jonathanlittle@pokercoaching.com it goes right to him. He has answered mine directly.

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <jonathanlittle@pokercoaching.com>:
    550: No Such User Here"

Comment

• Bentley
      Bentley commented
      Editing a comment
      Just email support, they will forward if they can. If it was on a little coffee, I'm not surprised ; that's not a paid for service I don't think.

• Rainmaker314
      Rainmaker314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, maybe I sent it to support and he saw it and answered. I seen that you asked on a little coffee, it seemed he didn't understand what you were asking. I agree with Bentley fire it off to support, I think he will see it, add in the subject line Attn: JL.

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      He clearly didn't understand my first messages but he ignored the text where I spelled it out. I was trying to be delicate at first bc I was afraid he may have misunderstood my intentions. Water under the bridge now. We don't pay much for this service especially now that there is a Premium so I guess we shouldn't expect to much either.
Working...
X