Homework Error's by JL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homework Error's by JL

I tried to reconcile JonathanLittle ranges from Pre flop to river but I couldn't get it perfect without fudging some numbers.
    At any rate note that he missed some flushes on the river K2s K8s-KJs 58s 25s

Jump to the 27:20 mark where he talks about his flushes. https://floattheturn.com/pokercoachi...lay.php?id=168

His Range

I suppose he would have cleaned this up with a few more bluff hands. But if we listen thru past the 32 minute
    mark and hear where he talks about leading ranges, calling ranges and bluff catchers I get the sense that
    JonathanLittle butchered this up pretty good. Hopefully he will weigh in here to set me straight or discuss this further.

The range after I corrected it to included the flushes he missed

Last edited by kkep; 07-22-2019, 12:39 PM.

I tried to ask him about this and he basically blew me off.
    Aren't we paying for the Pro to get it right?

I gotta say that kinda has me steamed. Like WTF am I paying for here?
    Maybe the main attraction will be right each month or maybe not?

Comment

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      I mentioned it during a Little Coffee this morning. I don't think I have a direct email for him, just for support....

• Rainmaker314
      Rainmaker314 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think if you send the email to jonathanlittle@pokercoaching.com it goes right to him. He has answered mine directly.

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <jonathanlittle@pokercoaching.com>:
    550: No Such User Here"

Comment

• Bentley
      Bentley commented
      Editing a comment
      Just email support, they will forward if they can. If it was on a little coffee, I'm not surprised ; that's not a paid for service I don't think.

• Rainmaker314
      Rainmaker314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, maybe I sent it to support and he saw it and answered. I seen that you asked on a little coffee, it seemed he didn't understand what you were asking. I agree with Bentley fire it off to support, I think he will see it, add in the subject line Attn: JL.

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      He clearly didn't understand my first messages but he ignored the text where I spelled it out. I was trying to be delicate at first bc I was afraid he may have misunderstood my intentions. Water under the bridge now. We don't pay much for this service especially now that there is a Premium so I guess we shouldn't expect to much either.

It is sometimes much easier to buy an essay online than to complete this task by yourself. And the point is not the complexity of the work, but the fact that it is necessary to spend a lot of time and effort on it. And you can spend this time with much greater benefit elsewhere. I have spent some time reading reviews. But finally, I have found a resource which I entirely trust. I can give them any theme and they fairly calculate time and cost. So far, I have only positive experience.

Comment

Working...
    X