Looks like they're about to Kiss ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they're about to Kiss ...

Am I the only one made uncomfortable ?? I'd probably laugh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUM...ature=youtu.be

Overbet seems the way to go ... especially against people who pot control or math calls .

Last edited by CrazyEddie; 07-16-2019, 03:11 AM.

Judging by Twitter no you're not the only one but I thought it was great. It's what I've come to expect from the WSOP ME lol.
    Dario and Gates have a prop bet. If one knocks out the other the winner inherits the losers rail.
    I love that too

Comment

what happened to Nov 9 ? they don't get 6 months preparation anymore ?

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        They stopped that a few years ago.

CrazyEddie you might use the wrong word , overbet is a very good move that not alot of player understand .

why player pot control, when player pot control most of the time they have a cap and condense range , overbet value and bluff work best againist cap condense range

Comment

I like his 1.5 pot shove there. I didn't see the rest of the hand at all, but the size of the bet makes him look bluff heavy.

Plus, when you are that short, I never had a problem with a 1.5x pot shove.

And I thought I was intense when staring players down, but this takes it to another level.

Comment

• Joseph
          Joseph commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you agree that they nearly always have it when they overbet the pot ?

• Paul Khoo
          Paul Khoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Joseph if you think villain always have it then you always fold your bluffcatcher , so in theory there is no such spot villain always have it , but in practical not all player play balance , human are value heavy or bluff heavy in certain spot. no one can certain everyone play the same that's the fun part of poker
      Working...
      X