The impact of late registration on stack value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The impact of late registration on stack value

The impact of late registration on stack value according to the independent chip model in multi table tournaments
    Kenny Hallaert

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kvpDR0lx4/edit

I am always excited , when I can I will be play Beginning of 1st Level always, then I See who comes and hendonmob them

Comment

Thx for sharing , very thought provoking, i did not think you can profit from late registratuon that huge

In my games at the Beginning there are More fish so i try to accumulate a lot of Chips early so this perhaps offsets the disadvantages he mentiones

recently i played a mtt live where People got 10% More Chips when not late Registrierung

i dont unterstand the second last sentence of the article, what are the 5% , 10% refer to ?

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he means the percentage of how much more a starting stack is worth with a late reg.
        So he's looking for the sweat spot for cutting off the buy in period and asking the question,
        should it be 5% or 10%. That's how I understand it anyway

Obviously depends on structure but after how long is it detrimental to be registering late?
      most online tournies run late reg for around 2 hours

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know that answer and I would like to know how many BB the late reg's are entering with.
        If that's note I missed it...
    Working...
    X