Spammer Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammer Scam

I wish there was a way to report them directly from our inbox.

Ivan_Poker01 and I Today, 03:29 AM
    Raise your Edge poker

Hey what's up? Are you interested in getting best tournament program, RYE tournament expert class(valued for $1300) for a lower amount? I've recently bought it but due to problems with my wife, I'm not able to study or play poker anymore. I also have the RYE 6max hyper course, and RYE bounty course.
    This is currently the best course for tournaments online.
    If you have any concerns please let me know.

yeah, I got it from him. It is incomplete , though. I have repeatedly offered more $$ for the missing parts.

I'm looking for people to listen to the MTT course for their and my own improvement... as Bencb calls it "synergy" ....

That guy's simply making a buck. But I will say this , who ever recorded the stuff went through a lot of trouble.
    Last edited by CrazyEddie; 07-11-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears that he is trying to sell the class that he bought. Its a scam bro.
      I suppose he will offer his log in etc in exchange for a sweet deal $.
      Take the money and run....

Ken,

I appreciate you sending this over. We will block Ivan and are considering ways to shut down spam like this. The first approach is to limit the ability to PM until a user has successfully posted to the forum a number of time. This combined with a couple of additional measures will move us in the right direction.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really hard to prevent spammers. They should probably just add a report spam icon we can click from directly within the message. Both DM and on the forum.
    That said I have only come across 2 or 3 since I joined in March so it's not a huge deal. If anyone actually gets scammed they will certainly feel differently tho...

Comment

Working...
    X