X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guido
    started a topic Comparing quiz Points

Comparing quiz Points

I have done all quizzes and I have 15574 Points out of 18470 possible points (See attachment)

As I am a poker Coaching Premium member i have 15 quizzes More so it might be a little off

But otherwise in the picture you can See how many Points were possible

and it is just a simple percentage calculation to do I have 84,32% of possible 100%

so how many Points / percentage do you guys have?
    Last edited by Guido; 07-06-2019, 02:59 AM.

• GatorJH
    replied
    Did anyone else have all of their quizzes reset to not taken when the new site was released? Mine were and I was wondering if this was standard or if something when wrong with my account.

Not a big deal as my game now is much better than it was when I first took many of them so I am looking forward to better scores as I go through them.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    here are my current results for all streets from my desktop pc, on my smartphone they only showed total points

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks kkep, I'll give that a try when I get home.

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    I log in thru the FTT app

• Guido
    replied
    I saw the Points by accident , i was on my
    Phone and wanted to improve my play from the blinds and go through all the BB Points from the first quiz on and then I saw Points for the first Time

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    Ah I never realised there were totals at the bottom.

137 Quizzes:

PF: 87.05%
    F: 82.30%
    T: 83.75%
    R: 80.60%

Total: 83.66% - They are the 1st 137 quizzes though, so poker has probably moved on a bit and I wouldn't do as well on the most recent ones.

I wish I could do the quizzes on my phone but I can't log in and never have been able to.

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    commented on 's reply
    lol I cheated by retaking some though, you get the bracelet my man for being dedicated enough to go premium

• Guido
    replied
    So reeper has the lead congrats

Leave a comment:

• lbhafen
    replied
    Not sure why there are only four numbers on the bottom, since one is the total score. Anyway mine are 85%, 83.5%, 82.5% and 83% total.

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    replied
    15353 / 18110 (no premium) = 84.7%

I just started going back through ones I didn't do well on to take them again now that I've studied a lot more so my initial score was a bit lower. I'm also missing a few.

Leave a comment:

• Rainmaker314
    replied
    404 done. (77.8%) PF 83% F 77.5% T 76.9% R 70.2% Never saw that there on the bottom. Very interesting, looks like my river play needs work. Now I am wondering if I call too much or are my bets wrong? Never mined that my whole game needs more work, I know that and am a work in progress. I have seen this in other places, I go to showdown too much and in my mind, I am usually getting it in on the turn with the best hand and the suckout happens on the river. Going to dig into this now. Thanks Guido!

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    285 quizzes. (82.30%) PF 85% F 82% T 80% R 80% - slightly better if I were to remove the cash game quizzes.
    I've done about a 1/3 of the quizzes on mute so I can't be influenced.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X