Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys got nearly enough time to play as much poker as you would like ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys got nearly enough time to play as much poker as you would like ?

me def not what about you ?

• killtown
    replied
    Regrettably, no.

Leave a comment:

• XBobLove
    replied
    I played pro for 6 months back in the great recession to pay the bills. Hated it and never want to have to do that again. I play exactly as much as I care to and I'm good with that. Though I miss "legal" online poker... really would like to have that back.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyEddie
    replied
    Where is jjpregler ??? I finally bink a tournament ... ready for 1 on 1 coaching

Last edited by CrazyEddie; 07-05-2019, 10:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    replied
    L O L

Job + Spouse + Kids + Other People, Interests & Obligations = No

But, I like my job and love the others so it's a-ok with me. I still would like to put in more poker hours though, more volume is more money. Maybe I'll just play above my bankroll instead and cross my fingers. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    Same here ,a lot of Business and private obligations , very time consuming , i am never watching just tv senseless, i am either working , Meeting People, Fitness Workout oder playing/studying

not a bunch of poker Time , would like to have More poker time

Leave a comment:

• BruceO
    replied
    Similar to realjpb... no options to play more often, but have a business to run, spouse and other hobbies... not going pro soon

Leave a comment:

• RealJPB
    replied
    Definitely not. 2 live sessions a week in a good week. But happy to have a full time job and girlfriend / friends that take up the rest of my time.

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    No where near enough time unfortunately - which is one of the main reasons I play online cash, it's easy to jump in and out of.

I try and get in 2 hours of play/study Mon, Tue, Wed, and Fri. Thursdays I play in a live league but the standard is so abysmal it doesn't really count. On the weekends I try and play as much as possible but just have so many commitments at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyEddie
    replied
    If anything, I want to play less not more ...

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    commented on 's reply
    both , even online you need to have the time for , no real other obligation this time or the next morning , as I am not a cash game player I cannot play just for an hour for instance

• jamtay317
    replied
    Are you asking about online or live or both?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X