i do wanted to join poker coaching premium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i do wanted to join poker coaching premium

but the price is too exp , while i might not play enough to justify , it a chicken and egg thing , i do wanted to play enough , but i am in singapore , i do wanted to travel oversea to play but its a chicken and egg things to me. headache

I agree - I just can't justify this either.

I wonder what this means for "regular" pokercoaching.com...

Comment

• Paul Khoo
      Paul Khoo commented
      Editing a comment
      for me i did consider join because it focus on cash game that is what i intent to focus and grind on, now the concern i dont playand win every month to win 2 k to take out 5% for this, if i play and make 2k on poker i would , but like i say maybe is chicken and egg thing for me , if i dont get it i might get to my goal slower , if i get it i get to my goal faster, but if i get it i dont put in enough volume is equal as bad , the concern for me is not i dont want put in volume , in live game there is no so much game with reasonabe rake , home game dont host everyday , mainly is a group of player off day etc , it consider many if one week has 3 home game , so my intention is to travel out of singapore to grind poker live , but if my winning is not big enough and justfy and it dont make sense also ,
      so overal i am stuck in one point , i dont do this i dont have this, if i dont have this i dont do this ......

Is the price out?

Comment

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears to be $60 a month to upgrade. I guess that's the price for current members.
      Maybe $99 for new members...

• LondonImp
      LondonImp commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure it's not $60 more to upgrade?

Current monthly price $39.

• kkep
      kkep commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes $60 to upgrade to premium. I don't even see the option for $39.
      I just noticed 10 new cash game quizzes but they are only for the premium members.

Recurring Fee (every 1 month) $99.00
      Coupon Savings PCMEMBER $-39.00
      Today's Total $60.00
      then $60.00 at first renewal on 07/27/2019
      Last edited by kkep; 06-27-2019, 08:07 AM.

Do we have any inner circle members lurking. I am going to fire off an e-mail, but I may get an answer here. Inner circle is 97 a month, Premium is 60 a month. So which to sign up for?

Comment

Jonathan said on the webinar they may be phasing out inner circle.

Comment

Ah, that would make it easier. Was that the cash game 3 hand webinar. I watched the premium video on the site, did not hear that there.

Comment

So I got my answer. Ended up doing 3 year PC membership for 299 and signed up for the premium 60 a month. Time to get to work.

Comment

So, for Lifetime member, this would take me back to having to pay a monthly fee... probably not heavy enough user today to want to do that; definitely concerned about how it might affect the site/support, etc...

Comment

I'm wondering if there will still be new quizzes for non-premium or if all new quizzes are premium only and regular members get the 500 current quizzes alone?

Comment

• BruceO
                BruceO commented
                Editing a comment
                yup...I have the same question. If Premium replaces the Inner Circle and content and engagement for regular members remains similar, that's fine by me...

i would like to urge most new player that are really interested and keen on improving poker to join pokercoaching .com , if you guys can afford the price. it will help you guys to improve dramatic , for me i am in different situation , for a new player you can learn and absort as much as possible from JL, but for me i am neither new nor i win enough to justify what i can learn , i am very confident , what i can learn inside i would have know maybe 80% , i would be paying x amount for the 20% or less that i dont know .
              for a new player you would be paying the same x amount to learn 80-90% so if i can go back few years early i would have join . still headache want join dont want join cant justify the price

Comment

I just hope the content on poker coaching remains the same as before premium, or otherwise we’ve been fked over. I read about all what’s included with premium and it’s a lot like what we got / get with poker coaching ie homework, hand quizzes and webinars. So they surely must have a separate lot of homework, quizzes & webinars for those who sign up to premium.
                If all that stops for poker coaching or is scale down, I will be voicing my concerns. But I doubt they will scale things back, they can’t really. At $39 a month they still need to make it worth signing up to.
                I like others, do not play enough to warrant paying the extra $60 a month for Premium and I’m not convinced it’s that much different either. Looking through the premium content, like when to 3 bet or when to raise with top pair and the other plays, that’s all been covered on poker coaching, unless of course, it’s a totally different game to MTTs. If it’s all to do with cash games, then I don’t think we need worry, everything should be the same old same old.

Plaza

Comment

• LondonImp
                  LondonImp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm bitterly disappointed that the cash section is only being included with premium.

Strongly considering not even renewing my normal pokercoaching subscription when it expires because sadly all the focus is now going to be on the 'premium' site.

If the cash section part can be take out separately and charge cheaper I would really just sign up.
                Cash game and MTT is similar but there is still difference, main difference is the stacks and player can rebuy in cash to match the highest stack , in most live game the buy in can be uncap if u are well bankrolled. It's like beach volleyball vs indoor volleyball. Or futsol vs soccer, 3on 3 basketball vs full court basketball. All have basic same fundamental but need different attribute to achieve well in specific game

Comment

• LondonImp
                  LondonImp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. And well said, nice sport comparisons. Except soccer should be spelled 'football'.

I have poker Coaching Premium, I have added 3 Screenshots , so you can See how it looks like on my Smartphone

i have for instance Access to 15 extra Cash game quizzes and to the Cash game masterclass and to the Tournament strategy Content

i would Guess it is definitely worth the Money longtermed

there is still a lot of Money to be Made and JL always puts in great Content to my experience

personally I would not try to save money at the wrong end

Comment

• reeeeeeper
                  reeeeeeper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It depends what stakes and volume you're playing, for some the upfront investment would take a long time to recoup.

• Paul Khoo
                  Paul Khoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well said reeeeeeper , we are trying to be objective , as i am also JL fan i think JL do help me improve in my game , i almost purchase all his poker cash book.
                  and for what i said if your objective is to improve poker in the shortest time , i think joining poker coaching is a very good investment for new player , improving poker on different stage has very different impact. use a point system from 0 improve to 50 it almost take the shortest time and can easily reach , from 50-70 it would be tougher from 70 -80 it might be 3 time harder and need 3 time the effort , for player 80 to 85, and more above and above maybe every one point increase need 10 - 20 times the effort , its like we cant see much improvement and much result so we cant say for all this is the best investment

• reeeeeeper
                  reeeeeeper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree PC is well worth it, but PC Premium I think only if you're playing decent stake cash games or tourneys daily.

The reasons I joined the premium are. Jonathan added a ton of info, looks to be all of the inner circle webinars, the cash game course (which I will do, even though I don't play cash), JL stated that future coaching webinars will only be available to premium members, He has added a new coach (Evan Jarvis) with plans to add more. The coaches will be doing more content. I also believe that Jonathan has provided a ton of content to us for a very reasonable price. I am supporting him in this endeavor, so that he can keep giving me more.

Comment

There is a new cash game quiz up today for standard members.

Comment

Try PREMIUM Risk-Free

Check out everything that's inside PREMIUM risk-free for 30 days.

If you love it, continue using it and continue improving your game every month.

If you don't love it, cancel anytime and even ask for a full refund within 30 days.

The point is, we wanted to make it super easy for Poker Coaching members to upgrade to PREMIUM and switch back whenever they like.

Hopefully, that makes sense.

If you still have questions about PREMIUM, simply reply to this email.

Jonathan Little

Comment

• RealJPB
                      RealJPB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can anyone else confirm they got this email? I don't believe I did.

• kkep
                      kkep commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got it July, 13th I didn't post the entire email.

Contest to win 6 months of Premium Access https://vy.tc/hnMy732

Comment

Working...
                    X