X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drs13
    started a topic Assasinato

Assasinato

Anyone here try his traininig packages? I like him a lot from the yt vids and the info i got from them so far.

• Turumi Lotto
    replied
    Really strong instruction in his videos & most recent book. Love his big raises, 3 betting & cbetting strategies. Also how he shows you the data from the hand histories to prove his points

Leave a comment:

• bigzin
    replied
    I like his stuff a lot. I have "master the flop" , "live poker 101" and the "Exploitative Play" book. All have helped my game. Be sure to sign up for daily free stuff at his "pokerheadrush" blog

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    replied
    I was just going through my quizzes retaking ones that I got low scores on. I came across this one and thought it was a good example of what AF brings to the table.

https://floattheturn.com/pokercoaching/quiz.php?q=284

Leave a comment:

• Rainmaker314
    replied
    I have Master tournament poker in 1 class, test your poker, and both his books. He puts out good content. You should definitely sign up for his e-mails on his site. He puts out info almost daily.

Leave a comment:

• reeeeeeper
    replied
    His books are very good. I got his Live 101 video but haven't finished taking notes on it yet. The video covers a lot of practical concerns that I haven't seen elsewhere, things that you may not think are a big deal but do make a difference. If you're playing mostly tournaments in the <$1k live or <$100 online his approach is the most concretely useful against those fields I think.

Leave a comment:

• RealJPB
    replied
    I got Live Poker 101 and enjoyed that. I also bought his book Exploitative Play in Live Poker and would definitely recommend it too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X