• MrFuss
    commented on 's reply
    ok thanks!

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    Every week. you need to sign up (not reg) ahead of time

• MrFuss
    replied
    This week we're closing the sale of our home and moving across the country. Looking forward to joining the game once we get settled in. Looks like its bi-weekly?

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    Bump, I'll be jumping in today. Hope to see some of you there

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    I feel asleep and woke up 2 minutes late. Rain usually plays, maybe Bruce and I'm sure others that just lurk here

• LondonImp
    replied
    Finally remembered to play. Got Rockin M to my left. Don't recognise any other names.

Leave a comment:

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    OOPS i typed KK should have been AK ty

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    This doesn't make sense.

If you had KK v K5 on K 5 2 5 x then you would win with a better full house.

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    i was in jl home game 7/8, dealt K5o, i kept getting beat up lately with K5o so i tried a reverse, what the hell, maybe i could win instead of losing? I thought? so I raised preflop played to the river and WON !!
    you was moved to my table but you went all in $ and you was gone,why is it the better players are always going all in$??

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    I actually think I had to write support to get approved, could be wrong tho

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    No, that part I did forget. Although if it's run through Mr Little's account he's clearly got bigger fish to fry currently then accepting people into an old home league.

Hopefully I'll be able to play next week.

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    That's crazy. Did you email Brian? support@pokercoaching.zendesk.com

• LondonImp
    replied
    Damn I remembered for once but still haven't been accepted into the group.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    Since some of you keep forgetting as I have done so many times....the game kicks off in about 40 minutes

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    If it's been a while write to Brian in support.

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    Right, I've applied to join the group. I hope it gets accepted before Monday, and that I remember to play!

Leave a comment:

• rockin m
    replied
    I'll ck em out? ty, i guess its why JL recommends raising pre-flop, i had forgot you had a free card hand pre-flop being in the BB.
    i had another K5 loss,I had KK pre-flop, in the HJ, flop came K52 i raised he called, the turn 5 i raised w/2 pair/ set KKK,5, he went all-in$,I never dreamed of him having a K5 in the hole with a K on the board, he showed damm K5 full house, ended my tournament play.

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    Haha the sad faces have appeared because you had : ( as part of the text. e.g. Turn : ( 39.05...)

• Rainmaker314
    replied
    I have poker tracker 4 and pokerstars let's you download the hand histories. It is in the options on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Rainmaker314
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone limped, I got to see the flop for free as I was the BB.

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    I should have not called your flop bet, i didn't figure K5 was in your preflop range?
    I looked up on range chart RFI BB vs CO, K9o was the lowest K you should have called with? shouldn't U have folded K5o preflop?

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    I understand like JL said most deep stack players don't often pay attention to someone that is short stacked, you proved that true!

• rockin m
    replied
    hey man your doing one hell of a job of posting thanks, i also need to learn how to post! he he he
    how and where did you get the hand stats from ? poker stars says they don't provide hand stats for free money games? I sure would like to review my hands for leaks etc.

Leave a comment:

• Rainmaker314
    commented on 's reply
    I have to learn how to post hands, I didn't put those faces in there. No idea where they came from.

• Rainmaker314
    replied
    Here is that hand where you had AK and I had K5 in the BB.

PokerStars - 300/600 Ante 70 NL - Holdem - 9 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Rockin M FL (CO): 32.54 BB
    BCruik (BTN): 41.63 BB
    CYHMK (SB): 28.44 BB
    Rainmaker314 (BB): 53.43 BB
    Ms.RE (UTG): 21.61 BB
    Mr. Ed137 (UTG+1): 29.52 BB
    hairdresser71 (MP): 41.08 BB
    rekopgib (MP+1): 29.42 BB
    Need-Koffee (MP+2): 53.64 BB

9 players post ante of 0.12 BB, CYHMK posts SB 0.5 BB, Rainmaker314 posts BB 1 BB

Pre Floppot: 2.55 BB) Rainmaker314 has 5:club: K:diamond:

fold, fold, hairdresser71 calls 1 BB, fold, fold, Rockin M FL calls 1 BB, fold, CYHMK calls 0.5 BB, Rainmaker314 checks

Flop5.05 BB, 4 players) K:heart: 5:diamond: 5:spade:

CYHMK checks, Rainmaker314 checks, hairdresser71 checks, Rockin M FL bets 5.05 BB Rainmaker314[/] raises to 17 BB

Rockin M FL calls 11.95 BB

Turn39.05 BB, 2 players) T:spade:

Rainmaker314 bets 19.52 BB , fold

Rainmaker314 wins 39.05 BB
    Last edited by Rainmaker314; 07-03-2019, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rainmaker314
    replied

PokerStars - 600/1200 Ante 150 NL - Holdem - 8 players

Rockin M FL (CO): 3.84 BB
    BCruik (BTN): 23.94 BB
    CYHMK (SB): 8.96 BB
    Rainmaker314 (BB): 32.64 BB
    Mr. Ed137 (UTG): 11.12 BB
    hairdresser71 (UTG+1): 49.42 BB
    rekopgib (MP): 11.02 BB
    Need-Koffee (MP+1): 24.72 BB

8 players post ante of 0.13 BB, CYHMK posts SB 0.5 BB, Rainmaker314 posts BB 1 B

Rainmaker314 has 7:club: K:club:

Rockin M FL raises to 3.71 BB and is all-in

Rockin M FL wins 3.5 BB

I think this is the 1, and I have no idea why I didn't call. Should have, Thinking back, I think I was chatting and may have looked up seen the all in and didn't pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, it's always fun. I don't really remember any particular hands. I was either chatting or surfing the web when I wasn't involved in a hand myself

I might remember one spot where I thought you over played your hand with a pocket pair but I'm not 100% certain that was you...
    QQ and you c/r on a board with an A or K and a T. Was that you? .

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    rainmaker it was fun playing with you, your one good player. Q why didn't you call when i was $allin$ short stacked? you had more then 20:1 odds stack? thanks for the lesson of ck/raising instead of raising.
    home game this is cool where one can discuss plays that was played.with emotions and mind set in real time.

• rockin m
    commented on 's reply
    hey way to go,i didn't do so good 35th/48 players, I'v been in a slump lately. damm AK ,every one else wins with them?? also thanks to your comment I should have ck/raised instead of lead raising, i learned one of my leaks, and that rainmaker is a tough player, but when i get pushed I push back (learned in my growing up life) another leak learned. short stacked $all in$ w/22 all folded, last to act was rainmaker, folded? I thought he would call and chip me up w/AK vs my pair win, I'd rather play w/ 22 vs AK. any day!
    could you see any other leaks? thanks for all your help!!! rockin m

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I didn't love calling for all my chips with KQo but I was super short. Not much fun playing (fun chatting) for me today as my stack dedicated pretty much push fold for the last few levels.

• Rainmaker314
    replied
    9th, AK vs AQs vs AJ, I was the AQ, AJ RFI, AK all in. Siting in the BB w/ AQ of diamonds. Thought fold, then said hmmmm 3 to 1, okay let's try to win this.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    Felted 14th Rain is still in

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    Friendly reminder bump. I'll probably play again this week...

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    There are 4 of us that I can tell that have played each time I joined in.
    I'm guessing there are also a bunch of forum lurkers too

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    I asked him today and he basically said he doesn't have the time anymore. I suppose that can change in the future but not anytime soon.

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    How often does Mr Little play out of interest?

• kkep
    replied
    1605/ 4:05PM EDT It usually goes about 2 - 2.5 hours. It seems to attract about 50 players a week.

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    I keep meaning to play but completely forgetting...

What time does it start and usually finish? I'm in England and we're currently in BST.

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    http://jonathanlittlepoker.com/homegame/

• Xandl
    replied
    Hy!
    How can i join Jonathans Homegame?

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    commented on 's reply
    Played 4, 1st and a 3rd for $120 in reward credits. I registered for 2 others but I forgot about it.
    It's been worth it to me . I wish more forum regs would play...
    Last edited by kkep; 06-26-2019, 06:38 AM.

• BruceO
    replied
    damn... i keep forgetting and missing ... need to put these on my calendar!

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    replied
    Went out third for I think $25 in credits. I spewed my last hand, ugh.
    I thought a European was getting out of line. Oh well

Leave a comment:

• kkep
    started a topic Jonathan Little's Home Game on Poker Stars

Jonathan Little's Home Game on Poker Stars

Starts in 15 minutes who's in?
Working...
X