• jamtay317
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I will start trying to look at ranges and not just a single had

• BruceO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    Stop putting villian on a Single Hand, put him on a range , you might be right seldomly most often you cannot guess his exact Hand properly

Leave a comment:

• jamtay317
    started a topic Nuts vs the Nut draw

Nuts vs the Nut draw

This is a hand that I played last night which I thought was very interesting, I would like some feedback on my thought processes.

Blinds 1/2 effective stacks 250
    I am delt AdQs in the LJ there is one limper I make it 10 and CO calls with 3 other callers(including the original limper).

The flop:
    KdJd9s

checks to me I bet 11 (looking back on I think this is pretty bad, I would normally make it about 30) I don't have a good reason why I did this. I think it was just a bad play on my part.

Anyways the CO (who cannot fold a pair and will only bet the nuts) raises to 22, it folds to me, I call (my thought here is that he has QT and if I get there I am getting his stack)

Turn 8d
    I check, he bets 40. I call (with the intent of folding the river unless a T or a diamond comes) this is where I have a question:

still knowing that he has the nuts, and if I get there I am getting the remaining 180 in his stack should I make the call with 25% equity? I think that I am correct with my math here saying with implied odds I need 11% equity to call.

The river comes and it's an As we check he wins with QhTd

Working...
X