No announcement yet.

Soooo how about that Collossus anyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo how about that Collossus anyone.

Looking at my schedule going into the 4th holiday I find myself with some time and money to burn and I saw the Collossus coming up. The choice is that or whatever is going on over the 4th holiday maybe.

Did anyone play the Collossus last year? Advise.

I'll now by the end of the week if I can get the free time I need or not. I was also hoping to share lodging costs if I can swing the trip.

Comment

• XBobLove
      XBobLove commented
      Editing a comment
      If I go down alone or with the boys, i'll give you a heads up. I may bring a date but thats complicated.

Not looking good for me, sigh. I feel like if I actually want to make it I need to start planning now for next year!

Comment

I played the Colossus last year. The money's nice but the structure does not favour skilled players.

Comment

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought they changed all the structures for this year?

Doesn't seem like the name will be as fitting this year. Even though it's a cheap bracelet event after the big50 how likely is it to be anywhere as big as in the past? I ran deep in the first colossus, and pretty much plan to play all the lower buyin bracelets so will probably do it but I think it's going to be different than previous versions.

Comment

• Ditzy Blonde
        Ditzy Blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        is there a guarantee this year? I don't see anything about that.

• kkep
        kkep commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't notice a guarantee.

• XBobLove
        XBobLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, if it's a bad structure, I am planning 2 bullets. If after the first the experience sucks, i'll go to the deepatacks at Venetian or one of the non bracelet events.

Looks like I am going solo. If anyone is around, post or message here. Be there late Tues through Fri or Sat.

Comment

Working...
      X