Coaching Spots Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Spots Available

I have a couple spots open for coaching sessions. Looking for new students.

My focus is low and mid-stakes MTTs. My prices are affordable, as I understand that coaching is part of the rake of the game and try to fit within a lower stakes player budget without killing their bankroll.

My methodology is to teach you how to think and analyze on your own. Any coach can tell you you should call here, you should fold there, but I attempt to make sure you understand the why and not the what. I will teach you how to analyze spots in your post-mortem analysis after a session. My goal is to get you out of the lower stakes, and through the mid-stakes where I get to tell you, I have taken you as far as I can and it is time you go find a high stakes coach.

Anyone interested in sessions, have any questions or inquiries about price please send me a private message. Or e:Mail me at jjpregler01@verizon.net

JJ was my first poker coach and I can't thank him enough for teaching me the basic math and fundamentals that are needed to succeed in tournament poker. He teaches in a very detailed, but understandable manner that helped to build my game from the ground up.

In January I was able to capture my first WSOP-Circuit Ring in a field of over 1,000 players. Many of the skills I used to navigate through the field I learned from JJ and his coaching sessions. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their tournament poker game.
    - Justin A

When I go to post a reply on the pokercoaching.com forums, I first check to see if jjpregler has replied. If he has, my life is way easier because I can simply quote him and say "This is accurate". His knowledge of poker is excellent and I am confident he can help you take your game to the next level.
    Jonathan Little
Working...
X