Best pokercoaching.com videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pokercoaching.com videos?

Recently joined and I see lots of great videos in the 'Rewards' section. I mainly play 2/5 NLHE live - any recommendations for videos to download? (Live at the Bike 5/10 cash was quite good.)

https://www.floattheturn.com/forum/f...ecommendations

Comment

There's a few comments in there from when this question was asked recently.

I'm currently working through JL's review of his bigger $11 2nd place. It's packed full of useful information although perhaps not particularly applicable to you if you're mainly in the 2/5 live scene.

Comment

Thanks LondonImp! I'm presuming too that there are a lot more videos to potentially download than you're likely to have points for even if you complete all the quizzes with a decent score?

Comment

If you aced (poker pun) every single quiz then by my rough calculations you'd be able to redeem these for about 1/4 of the videos in terms of total star cost. But to be honest there are still hours and hours and hours of quality content to work through before you'd even get close to running out of material. Then there's all the homework questions in addition to this. And then of course there's all the FTT videos that are now free with a pokercoaching membership.

I'm starting to sound like a sales rep here, but seriously it's all good.

Comment

Far from acing those quizzes - have to slow down I think. And Matt Affleck just docked me five points for folding A2 offsuit preflop - wot?? Good to know about those FTT videos btw - I hadn't noticed them yet!

Comment

So far Leveling Up is all content that JL has freely spoken about if you have followed him closely.

I did find Hand Ranges helpful as I'm new to thinking about them in depth YMMV.

Comment

Also want to add that I find any single video more worthwhile if I watch once for osmosis, once taking notes, and once more to make sure I've fully absorbed it. So each video I spend a lot of time on and haven't come close to using all my lightning points yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kkep View Post
                  So far Leveling Up is all content that JL has freely spoken about if you have followed him closely.

I did find Hand Ranges helpful as I'm new to thinking about them in depth YMMV.
                  Re 'Hand Ranges' - wouldn't JL have covered mostly the same material in the Homework webinars? (Haven't done them yet so wouldn't know.)

And 'Extreme Video Vault' appears good value as it's 40 hrs of training - any comments/reviews please?

Comment

• kkep
                    kkep commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know. This will be my first one today. Hopefully I get home in time to join in.

I've purchased (via points) most of the cash game related videos. Can anyone tell me if the 50 point 'Going Pro Series' is worthwhile please?

Comment

Working...
                  X