ICMIZER - Bubble Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICMIZER - Bubble Scenario

I was playing around with ICMIZER testing calling scenarios in a 9 person SNG. WIth 4 players remaining and 3 paid. (50%-30%-20%). I have FG3 setting activated.

The key here is the CO player, having folded with decreasing amount of BBs.

In first image, they have 2.5 BBs, after they fold BTN pushes for 57% range, fair enough. Hero can call TT+ only. AKs is a fold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	28
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	10366

In second image, wIth CO having 2 BBs, BTN pushes 50% (7% less than previous scenario). Rationale I presume is that as CO has fewer chips, BTN is incentivized to push a bit tighter hoping CO will be knocked out soon.

Hero can profitably call with 1.8%, JJ+ only. AKs is a fold also.

Name:	2.png
Views:	24
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	10365

WIth CO having only 1 BB, however, BTN is pushing (only) 29% of hands, again I presume under the logic of anticipation of CO blinding off and getting in the money.

In this case, however Hero can call profitably with TT+, AQs+, AKo.

I am not sure the logic behind the difference of the last 2 scenarios. You would presume that with CO having just 1 BB, this is the scenario you would be calling the tightest.

Does anyone see the logic/mathematics behind this discrepancy?

Name:	3.png
Views:	24
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	10364

I assume it's because CO will be AI next, and the 2nd next hand mostly as well, and hero, even when loosing to BTN, can fold 2 more hands.
    In the 2nd scenario CO could fold both blinds, so loosing to BTN would almost certainly mean doom.

In case 4 remain I think FGS 4 is required (full orbit). Not sure if this will change the outcome though.

Comment

Premier for Bubble Scenario, Tell what is important just to play or we have to just do something else, I want to make topcvwritersuk.com/cvpeople-review/ and it is really mean for all those who show what we decide to know and what is really meaningful to have for participate in these games.

Comment

Working...
      X