Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microstakes - 2 Hands im wondering about

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=524So0I3E

1- Might be a tight fold on the turn, but i really dont see much hands i beat there. I guess it was fine called flop bet since i may have the best hands and some turn can improve. I rarely see people bluffing in big pots at the stakes and even there bluffs (SD/FD) have some good equity, even if im blocking some Straights. Since i dont have BDFD i think giving up saved me money here... not sure.

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=524So4cBx

2- I guess i could have X/R or X/c Turn to keep him in the pot since i prolly have him beated and he's almost drawing dead. Sad to loose some value by leading turn. I tough since he Raised flop kinda big, he wasn't planning on folding.

As always, thx for all the great advices you guys are giving

-Hxc
    Last edited by Hxc_HS; 06-05-2021, 10:35 AM.

In the first hand, you beat KK and QQ. I am not sure how much micro stakes players overplay those marginal made hands with a gutshot draw.

The second hand, I like your bet and call on the flop. You can fold out some ace highs and low pairs, and you have lots of outs with your flush draw + OESD. On the turn, with just over a pot-sized bet in his stack, just check-shove, and jam the river if he checks back.

Comment

1- In the first hand, i honestly think it could have been okay to call, but since i rarely see some 3-bets bluffs in population ranges so this flop hit his value range a lot (2 pairs +) and him taking AGGRO line after my flop call scream value to mee, might be wrong tho. Thats why im posting

2- I guess OOP i should have Check this turn since i'm almost literally never beat. Keeping him in the pot was the most important thing i could do. I wanted to build the pot but i guess i scared him of any made hands or draws. Obv mistake imo.

As always, thanks for the feedback.

Any more feedback is appreciated

-Hxc

Comment

Working...
      X