UTG: 180.64 BB
    MP: 167.72 BB
    CO: 220.76 BB
    Hero (BTN): 84.84 BB
    SB: 100.4 BB
    BB: 80 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Th9h

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, SB raises to 5 BB, fold, Hero calls 2 BB

Flop: (11 BB, 2 players) 8h6h2d
    SB bets 9.88 BB, Hero?

This stinks of a monster hand.

I reckon we're probably just shy of 50% equity (could be higher if villain plays AK/AQ this way, could be lower if he blocks any of our flush draw).

With 20bb in the pot already and ~80bb in our stack I would be looking to raise here with a view to getting it in.

It's of course a very tight situation, and high in variance, but if we are properly bankrolled I believe this would be profitable in the long run.

Comment

This is one of the best hands that we could have. There's no folding. It's perfect hand to gain reads on opponents. We can go either way. Taking either line we will gain some info on opponents tendencies.

Comment

Flop: (11 BB, 2 players) 6:heart: 2:diamond: 8:heart:
        SB bets 9.88 BB, Hero raises to 25 BB, SB raises to 95.4 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 54.84 BB and is all-in

Turn: (170.68 BB, 2 players) K:diamond:

River: (170.68 BB, 2 players) 4:diamond:

SB shows K:club: K:spade: (Three of a Kind, Kings)

After villain jams I'm obviously behind but I'm not folding a straight flush draw. After analysis in flopzilla I had the equity to continue even against a nutted range.

Comment

Working...
        X