Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LondonImp
    commented on 's reply
    This is the format that I use from PT4. I guess you'd need to stick to the same... There must be better options for live hand reviews but I play online.

PokerStars Hand #229244840570: Tournament #3252584372, $3.19+$0.31 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XV (1000/2000) - 2021/08/22 12:15:18 WET [2021/08/22 7:15:18 ET]
    Table '3252584372 2' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 3: J.Roach.216 (46622 in chips)
    Seat 6: mst_uu (20878 in chips)
    J.Roach.216: posts the ante 100
    mst_uu: posts the ante 100
    mst_uu: posts small blind 1000
    J.Roach.216: posts big blind 2000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to J.Roach.216 [9c Ah]
    mst_uu: raises 18778 to 20778 and is all-in
    J.Roach.216: calls 18778
    *** FLOP *** [Ts Kc 2d]
    *** TURN *** [Ts Kc 2d] [5c]
    *** RIVER *** [Ts Kc 2d 5c] [4h]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    J.Roach.216: shows [9c Ah] (high card Ace)
    mst_uu: shows [Jc Qd] (high card King)
    J.Roach.216 collected 41756 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 41756 | Rake 0
    Board [Ts Kc 2d 5c 4h]
    Seat 3: J.Roach.216 (big blind) showed [9c Ah] and won (41756) with high card Ace
    Seat 6: mst_uu (button) (small blind) showed [Jc Qd] and lost with high card King

• mriebel
    commented on 's reply
    In what format do I enter the data into the hand converter? I play live rather than online.

• LondonImp
    replied
    Use the forum code, it will make it much easier for everyone else to read.

It's important that you hide the actual results of the hand, i.e. your opponent's cards and who won, to ensure you get good answers.

If we know what the villain had, then it will skew any advice.

Leave a comment:

• snfr666
    replied
    This is very helpful, thanks!! when using cardschat convert should I post the forum code or plain text to the forum. thanks for helping a rookie!

Leave a comment:

• LondonImp
    replied
    I personally use https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php to convert my hands for forum use.

You can either generate an easy to read description which the forum automatically formats, or an animated replayer so we can actually see what happened.

Leave a comment:

• GusP
    replied
    There is math involved in many preflop situations but you have to consider many other parameters too to decide your action.For example how deep you are(effective stacks),if you are in position or out of position,your hand playability(some hands will be harder to play oop deeper stacked when raised) and villain's tendencies post(cbet % and barreling turns etc).In this example you are not giving all the other stack sizes of the table.There are many online hand converters that you input the hand history that you take from the site you play and you have your hand replayed.You can try to do this and maybe give a link to the hand so that we can see the whole situation here.Otherwise anything else will be wrong advice

Leave a comment:

• snfr666
    started a topic Hand Analysis Review

Hand Analysis Review

I am new to PC and am working to understand how to do hand analysis. Is it ok to post here to have input on how I am analysis my hand history. Here is an example:

PokerStars Online Tournament ($11) 6 Max
    Stack Size: 13694
    SB: 80
    BB: 160
    Ante: 16
    Position: MP3
    Dealt: [Kh Jd]

Action:
    MP2: calls 160
    HERO: calls 160
    Villian: raises 760 to 920 (Button)

Pot Odds: 38%
    Hand Equity required (40%): 42%
    calling limp was a poor play, should have reraised.
    Regardless, I did have pot odds to call the raise.

Thanks for your help.
Working...
X