Should I play this more aggressively?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I play this more aggressively?

Maybe I should have shoved pre flop or raise on the flop?

https://pokeit.co/public/124GLoPT0/r
    Last edited by Joseph; 09-11-2020, 04:36 PM.

I would have raised pre-flop. Since he opened 2.8x I think raising all in from OOP is probably fine given our stack depths.

Comment

I'm a major noob so don't think that what i would do is necessarily right or wrong .But i think i might have check raised the flop with the jacks , thinking he's probably got a Ace high pair , or high flush draw and my hand though nice could use protection against straight draws and the flop favored the BB I think anyway , I don't know if that play would even be considered acceptable or if he would just have called the reraise and have it end the same . But a check raise from BB on that board i feel like it might work . Is that an absolutely incorrect solution? if so please enlighten me

Comment

yeah, I would 3 bet every time here you're out of position with a great hand. I would probably jam here.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Comment

Think u should start with your reasons for making the play.

Not reprising pre , not raising flop but turn

Comment

Our hand is definitely good enough to 3-bet for value. And when the original raise is more than 10% of our stack (or our shove would be less than 10x their raise) we can happily get it in.

Comment

go allin preflop : )

Comment

No surprise at all. I'm only one in support of not 3betting pre.

But people might make same move out of different reasons... u must have had yours.

Big fan of not 3betting pre.

Comment

• LondonImp
                    LondonImp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why don't you think 3betting preflop is a good idea here?
                Working...
                X